Tonight I tried something new: Rosemary-Garlic Chicken.
I looked up a few recipes, but I didn’t have all the ingredients for any of them. So I decided to wing it. And, surprisingly, it turned out really well!
What you’ll need:
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (I used this because I didn’t have fresh garlic. If you’re using fresh garlic, I would probably go with 2 or 3 cloves, finely chopped.)
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- salt and black pepper to taste
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place chicken on greased cookie sheet
- Drizzle oil over chicken
- Sprinkle with garlic, rosemary, salt, and pepper
- Cook in oven for 15-20 minutes (until chicken is cooked thoroughly)
I served the chicken with multi-grain toast (topped with butter, garlic and oregano) and mixed veggies. It all tasted so good! I was extremely proud of myself for my improvising.
So go try it and let me know what you think!
[UPDATE: If you plan to use fresh garlic, I’d stick with one clove or less. Any more might be overpowering.]